Mission, Ministries & Beliefs
The Champion's Heart mission is to love people to victory! We help people break free, move forward, and soar!
Champion's Heart encourages and challenges people to step out of their comfort zones and into the realm of victory. Our resource and relational support provides opportunities for people to break free from addictions, emotions, and circumstances so they can soar into a life of purpose, passion and impact!
Our local, national, and international ministries touch people of all ages, genders, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Here's a quick breakdown of our ministry divisions:
IN HIS WAKES SPORTS OUTREACH encourages people to "GET OFF THE DOCK!" of life through three programs:
- A Day to Remember provides new experiences for at-risk youth by offering an incredible day on the water and an opportunity for participants to grab hold of the truth that their lives have purpose. The event provides a day of breakthrough that leads to inner healing and new beginnings.
- On the Shores provides support to junior water sports competitors through mentoring and academic scholarships.
- In His Wakes also travels to amateur and professional water ski events sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ through worship services. Thousands of lives all over the world have been touched in a unique and powerful way through In His Wakes programs.
CHAMPION'S HEART KIDS builds leaders in today's youth through local Bible Clubs, academic scholarships, and special events. By providing unique activities such as sports clinics, arts and crafts, dance lessons, and more, Champion's Heart is able to build relationships with children that create a foundation enabling us to mentor these children and develop a heart of character.... the heart of a champion.
VICTORIOUS LIVING RESOURCES help people soar to victory through our quarterly magazine, inspiring writings, motivational seminars, and audio and video teachings.
CHAMPION'S HEART LIFE RESOURCE CENTER provides help and hope to our community by providing on-site resource assistance, as well as relational and recovery support. Champion's Heart has on-site partnerships with Answers Pregnancy Resource Center, Clay Behavioral Health Center, and Quigley House. We constantly seek to bring more resources to our community by building partnerships and providing local satellite office space.
- The Bible is the inerrant Word of God, that it is God breathed and equips every man of God for every good work. We believe it in its entirety. (II Timothy 3:16-17)
- The Word of God and the Spirit of God, when allowed to guide one's life, has the ability to set people free from anything preventing them from living a victorious purpose-filled life. (Gal 5:16-26) (Psalms 119:45) (II Corinthians 3:17)
- That Jesus Christ died for His people to walk in freedom. He desires His people to be free from the bondage of addictions, habits, desires, and circumstances. (John 10:10) (Gal 5:1) (John 8:36)
- We, as Christians, are called to help people find God's truth and to teach them to walk in victory. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- The only way to true freedom and victory comes through a renewing of one's mind with the Word of God. (Romans 12:2)
- The Word of God, as the foundation of one's heart and mind, enables one not only to persevere and overcome, but to emerge through life's challenges with their head held high. (Leviticus 26:13) (Luke 6:46-48)
- One's spiritual, emotional, and physical beings are interdependent upon one another. A victorious life is a life that is balanced in all three of these areas. (I Peter 5:8) (III John 1:3)